zondag 5 juni 2011

Secret scraplift SBF

Op het scrapbookforum heb ik weer meegedaan aan de secret scraplift. Hanny maakte deze layout en stuurde die naar de eersten van de verschillende groepjes:
At the scrapbookforum I joint the secret scraplift. Hanny creates a layout and she sent it to the first runner up, then that person sents her layout to the next one on the list and so on:


Ik was ook de eerste van een groepje en kon haar lo dus heel goed liften omdat alle details dan nog aanwezig zijn:
I was the first runner up and I like it because all the details of the original are still there:


En omdat ik de layouts van Hanny altijd zo mooi vind kreeg ik van haar ook de andere helft van de spread en daarvan maakte ik deze:
And because I am a fan of Hanny's creations she sent me the spread and I made this:


Toevallig maakte ik de layout in dezelfde kleur als Hanny maar op het SBF zijn de layouts ook in andere kleuren te bewonderen. Erg leuk om te zien hoe een lo toch een beetje veranderd omdat iedereen er zijn eigen draai een beetje aan geeft. Ook andere kleuren zijn erg leuk om te bewonderen.
I made the layout in the same color as the original but at the scrapbookforum it's so cool to see the use of other colors and how the lo changes a bit because everybody does a little her own thing!!
Nu ga ik weer lekker genieten van het prachtige weer!!
Fijne zondag allemaal.
So now I'm off to enjoy the beautiful weather while the rest of the country has rain showers........Enjoy your Sunday!!!

Photobucket

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I tried to leave a comment here last night, didn’t succeed, so I will try again.
    It is very interesting to see you creating something quite different to your usual style. Great lifting! I also like the colors of the inspirational LO, so I am with you in your decision to keep it same way!:-))))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ja dit is een hele leuke.
    En zo samen zijn het toppertjes.

    Fijn weekend Anja x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen